Our client is the largest independent mobility provider in the commercial vehicle sector in Europe. Headquartered in Salzburg, the company offers roadside assistance and mobility services.Pozíció leírása / Job description
- Responding to customer requests
- Engaging with customers primarily via phone, and occasionally through chat or email.
- Assisting clients on various issues such as insurance, accidents, and problems arising while driving.
- Taking actions and communicating with foreign authorities
- Providing assistance and support tasks related to the company’s services.
- Fluency (B2-C2) in German.
- Communication level (B1-B2) in English.
- Willingness to work in shifts (night, weekdays, and weekends) with a flexible and customizable shift schedule.
- Customer service experience is preferred, but not required
- Competitive salary package
- Extra pay after public holidays
- Cafeteria benefits after the probation period
- Flexibility in home office arrangements
- Enthusiastic team and supportive supervisors
If you find this opportunity interesting, please apply with your English CV by clicking the 'Apply' button, or by writing an email to / !...