Our prestigious partner, Fressnapf International Business Services is looking for new colleagues to join their team.
We are animal lover professionals who are passionate about smooth processes and progressive solutions. That's why we look for competent, animal-loving doers who think like we do. Our culture is our real USP – our priority at Fressnapf is our community and our people.
Adventurous risk takers, pioneers of business processes with an appetite for initiative and success – you are welcome to unleash your unique potential at FIBS. Thanks to our boutique set-up, your contribution to our mission will never get unnoticed. Beyond, we do support your growth – let it be via foresight international projects or personal development.
Do you like our approach? Do you think and feel the same way? We are looking for travel companions!
Pozíció leírása / Job description
We are looking for a motivated and customer-oriented individual to join our team as a Customer Service Agent. The ideal candidate should have solid written and spoken German skills, along with enthusiasm about learning in this field. The candidate should be comfortable handling phone calls in a positive and professional manner, while also possessing excellent communication skills.
What to expect
- Handle customer inquiries and resolve issues in a timely and efficient manner
- Communicate with German speaking customers via phone, email, and chat
- Provide exceptional customer service by actively listening, empathizing, and providing solutions
- Maintain accurate records of customer interactions and transactions
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure the best possible customer experience
- Identify opportunities to improve customer experience and provide feedback to the team
- Hybrid work schedule (2-3 days/week in the office)
Elvárások / Requirements
- Strong, fluent German knowledge (written and spoken)
- Conversational level English knowledge
- Experience in customer service (preferably in B2C), at least 6 months
- Good communication skills and being comfortable with handling phone calls in a positive and professional manner
- Willingness to learn
- Solution-oriented mindset
- Attention to detail
- Open to work in shifts, rotated between 8am - 8pm, Monday - Saturday (always in 8 hours, 5 days)
Amit kínálunk / Offer
- The love of animals is our Fressnapf DNA – if you have a dog, you can bring him/her to work with you
- Unique corporate culture – with us you will experience openness, transparency and appreciation in an innovative, dynamic environment – because we love what we do
- Here you can be YOU, the “you” culture will be used across entire company and across all hierarchical levels
- An extremely successful business model in combination with permanent expansion and high growth, even in uncertain times
- Work-life balance and flexible working hours – with us you have the opportunity use the advantages of mobile working
- Because you deserve it! – Attractive remuneration as well as various additional services and benefits, e.g. employee discounts or cafeteria scheme, are a matter of course for us
- Stay connected! – Cohesion is very important to us: with the employee app or digital
- We Care! – The well-being of our employees is important to us
- Your development is important to us – we support you with a wide range of learning opportunities