Do you enjoy building up something NEW?
Do learning, international environment, employer values, work-life-balance factors that matter for you at your job?
Are you passionate about your profession and seek for an exciting change?
Our partner has pioneering technology in elevators, working with unbeatable technology around the globe. Now you have the chance to join the team in their newly established business service center in Budapest! We are looking for true talents, as you and your teams responsibility will be to build up the new organization.
Sounds exciting? If the answer is YES, click to apply!Pozíció leírása / Job description
Be involved in day-to-day operations in the following areas:
- Invoice receipt
- Invoice verification and processing
- Outgoing payment processing
- Reclaims and corrections
- AP closing and periodical activities
- Identify, evaluate and resolve issues
- Be adherent to agreed service levels, policies and procedures
- Engage in collaboration with the business and stakeholders
- Ensure that all process manuals are created and updated on a regular basis
- Provide quality customer service
- You gained at least 1-3 years of accounting experience
- As we are looking for professionals, the SSC background is a must
- Good verbal and written German / French and English language
- Straightforward communication skills
- Strong team player with the ability to build and motivate a process team
- Good knowledge of SAP FI is a PLUS
- Transition experience is beneficial
Amit kínálunk / Offer
What we offer
- Private health insurance
- Home office support
- Annual bonus on top of the base salary
- Regular training sessions
- Language courses
- Pleasant office atmosphere,
- 3 days of remote work per week
If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact:
Hesz Attila ()...