scope of managed data.
- To recruit and select candidates for internal positions (including matching and proposing you to internal stakeholders, interviews, assessments). For example, we may process your personal data to introduce you to hiring managers. The processing of your data and the use of automated systems is necessary to provide you with the matching services, and is therefore based on (pre-) contractual necessity.
- Training and updating of systems/statistical purposes. Some of the systems that we use to provide our Services are based on machine learning technology. In order for that technology to function reliably, it needs to be trained and updated on the basis of existing data. We may also process personal data in an aggregated manner for statistical purposes. Based on our legitimate interest in training and updating our systems. We have implemented mitigating measures to limit the privacy impact, such as de-identification and an easy opt-out in your choices.
- Dispute management, litigation and handling any reports through Randstad's misconduct reporting procedure. Processing is necessary for the purpose of the legitimate interests pursued by Randstad, which include the protection of company assets, protecting its legal interests, managing legal claims/disputes and handling reports of potential misconduct within or relating to Randstad.
- Compliance with labor, tax and social security laws and other legal or regulatory requirements (e.g. equal opportunity and workplace diversity requirements). Processing is necessary for compliance with employment and social security legal obligations.
- Events. Based on our legitimate interest in maintaining a good relationship with our community of candidates and promoting our services by inviting you to our events.
- Facilities, security and contingency planning purposes. Processing is necessary for the purpose of the legitimate interests pursued by Randstad, which include safeguarding and securing our assets, our facilities, our information systems and our people.
- To conduct corporate transactions (including mergers, acquisitions and divestments). Processing is necessary for the purpose of the legitimate interests pursued by Randstad, which include Randstad’s interest in developing its business through mergers, acquisitions and divestments.
- If you choose to download our reports or white papers or to subscribe to news, events and alerts, fill in webforms, we will use the information you provide us to send you the content requested, to communicate with you (including, where you agree, to send you related information that might be of interest to you) and to improve our marketing and communication strategy. Randstad can send whitepapers, newsletters, events and alerts where you have given consent to receive this. If you are no longer interested in these Randstad messages you are always able to opt-out from receiving such communications.
- IT Support Processing is necessary for the purpose of the legitimate interests pursued by Randstad, which include safeguarding our assets and ensuring security of our information systems.
Randstad manages the Candidates' personal data for a maximum of 4 years after registration in the candidate database, with the Candidates being able to withdraw their consent to the processing of their data at any time. In such a case, Randstad will delete the Candidate's CV and all personal data from its candidate database.
Personal data can be accessed by employees of Randstad and the companies belonging to the Randstad group of companies who need it to perform their duties. The personal data of Randstad employment agency or may be forwarded or made available to clients who use the services of headhunters, i.e. who offer potential job opportunities to Candidates, in the event of applying for a specific job offer. Video interviews recorded in connection with internal positions may not be forwarded to third parties, including Randstad's customers, nor will they be accessible to third parties. About data transfer or Randstad informs the Candidate in advance of making personal data accessible. Randstad's client, i.e. the Candidate's potential employer, forwarded by Randstad or has the right to process the Candidate's personal data made available only in connection with the job opportunity advertised by him, for the successful completion of the application process and only until the evaluation process is completed. The given company can provide information on the terms and conditions of Randstad's customer data management.
In exceptional cases, it may be necessary for personal data to be transferred abroad, to a country where the protection of personal data is not ensured at the level required in the European Union during the handling and processing of the transferred data. However, such data transmission may only take place after separate information and with the Candidate's express consent.
More about this source textSource text required for additional translation information