At the company, our vision is to lead in energy innovations that advance modern living and a net-zero future. As one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy and chemical companies, we are powered by a unique and diverse workforce fueled by the pride in what we do and what we stand for.
The success of our Upstream, Product Solutions and Low Carbon Solutions businesses is the result of the talent, curiosity and drive of our people. They bring solutions every day to optimize our strategy in energy, chemicals, lubricants and lower-emissions technologies.
We invite you to bring your ideas to help create sustainable solutions that improve quality of life and meet society’s evolving needs.Pozíció leírása / Job description
In the Benelux we are refining fuel products in the Rotterdam/Antwerp refineries and move high amounts of volume through our supply chain from the refinery to our terminals and customers mainly via truck pick up, ships, and rail tankers and pipelines every single day. This is not a simple operation, delays cause disruption impacting supply reliability, customer experience, and eventually the bottom line.
- Supply Chain Coordinators are monitoring inventories and product demand, and execute product movement downstream of the refineries into and out of terminal tankage for a set of products and method of delivery ensuring that customers receive their product in time.
- Being member of the Supply organization supporting Benelux
- Handle supply disruptions and volume related issues for 20+ locations
- Support Supply related electronic solutions provided to our customers
- Participate in calls with strategic customers and local Sales as supply representative
- 3 - 7 years of experience in Logistics and Supply chain is a must
- BS (or Master’s degree) preferably in logistics, business administration, economics or engineering
- Willingness to work in operations
- Adaptable to changing priorities and able to work under high pressure and pace.
- Ability to make prompt decisions sometimes with limited information.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a multi-cultural organization.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Professional working proficiency in English and French. (C1 level)
A career at the company is one designed to last. Our commitment to you runs deep: our employees grow personally and professionally, with benefits built on our core categories of health, security, finance, and life. We offer a variety of benefits to support and protect your health and financial wellbeing.
From Day 1:
- Premium+: Annual bonus to recognize active service on top of your competitive pay
- Private Health insurance and Employee assistance Program
- Life insurance
- Opportunities to enhance communication and language skills, job specific and broader trainings, mentoring, self-development opportunities, tuition assistance program supporting studies with business relevance
- Wellness programs with a wide range of activities including ergo breaks, ergonomics support, office yoga, massage and much more!
With Continued employment:
- Voluntary Pension Fund (after 3 months of employment)
- Cafeteria (after 3 months of probation time)
- Service Awards (at key service anniversary milestones)
For more information or to apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click 'Apply'...