Our client is a global ICT Services provider company, their portfolio includes Workspace, Applications, Unified Communications, Data Centre, Cloud, Consulting, Partner Technology, Managed Services and Security.
The Wintel team provides 3rd line Wintel support services to external clients through a global shared service model. The team comprises of 30+ highly experienced team members who are geographically distributed and are managing medium to very complex customer environments. The team drive for perfection in Design, delivery, and Operations, with the aim maintaining complete customer satisfaction.
We are looking for a senior professional to provide Windows Server & Citrix support to a key client and to respond to reactive support tasks, implement changes, and perform project related tasks.Pozíció leírása / Job description
- Deliver third-line technical support and infrastructure projects.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex issues.
- Maintain technical knowledge and expertise associated with applications specific to individual customers.
- Progress service calls to a satisfactory conclusion, using the preferred call management system (ServiceNow). Handling escalated calls to resolution.
- Proactively progress and update tickets to a satisfactory resolution incorporating best practices.
- Ensure internal and contractual SLAs are maintained.
- Understand and comply with all customer and internal processes and procedures.
- Manage projects tasks to meet pre-defined targets.
- Write and Maintain service & technical operational processes and procedures.
- Identify and escalate all service-related risks and issues and their impact to the Team Leader.
- Contribute to major incident reports and route cause analysis, identifying opportunities for service improvements and implementing these where appropriate.
- Implement changes following the change process.
- Ensure timesheets are completed weekly with appropriate project codes.
- Support Presales and Solution Architecture in bids for new business.
- On-call (nights and weekends).
- 6 years of relevant experience
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 – 2019.
- Microsoft technologies and services: AD, DNS, DHCP, GPO’s, Failover clustering, DFSN/R.
- Certificate management.
- Patching Windows servers using WSUS.
- Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop 7.x or higher.
- Citrix Web Interface and Citrix Storefront.
- Citrix Provisioning Services & MCS 7.x.
- NetScaler SDX, MPX, VPX, 10.x, 11.x.
- VMware (Application virtualization, Desktop virtualization, etc).
- Operational understanding of ITIL processes.
- Ability to systematically troubleshoot, research and diagnose root cause for an incident or problem.
- Very good communication skills, both oral and written, in English
- Joining a new, key project account team
- Wide range of professional courses in the in-house University program
- Opportunity for career development
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexibility in home office