Are you an experienced procurement professional with a passion for driving impactful projects? Have you honed your skills in project management, and are you ready to take the next step in your career? Would you like to be part of a company that is on a mission to make the world healthier, cleaner, and safer? If so, this opportunity is for you! Our client, who is a world leader in serving science, research, biotechnology, healthcare, industrial, and applied markets, is looking for a Senior Procurement Manager.Pozíció leírása / Job description
As the Procurement Manager – Capital/CAPEX, you will play a pivotal role in driving the execution of procurement projects and complex category strategies across multiple sites. Your efforts will continuously improve assigned categories of spend, collaborating with a cross-functional team to prioritize initiatives, develop sourcing strategies, negotiate contracts, support spend migration, and manage preferred supplier relationships.
What will you do?
- Manage global category initiatives, delivering key performance indicators such as savings, supplier rationalization, and low-cost region sourcing.
- Lead the execution of 3 to 5-year global sourcing strategies, identifying and contracting with preferred suppliers aligned with business needs.
- Monitor market intelligence, assess trends, and refine category plans to support business requirements.
- Engage and support division/site procurement teams to qualify preferred suppliers and migrate spend from non-preferred suppliers.
- Analyze category supplier performance data, identifying opportunities for improvement and establishing continuous improvement goals.
- Actively participate in supplier business reviews, ensuring both parties meet obligations under the terms of agreements.
- Manage strategic contracts across suppliers, products, and services within the category.
- Facilitate the free flow of spending intelligence and analysis to enhance internal business leaders' decision-making.
- Drive negotiations for global agreements aligned with category strategy.
- Collaborate with cross-functional colleagues to ensure all category sourcing activities align with common goals and priorities.
- Establish global category plans and priorities, ensuring alignment with divisional business priorities.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or technical field; Master's Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years procurement/sourcing experience in mid to large multinational companies, with strong category/business engagement.
- Business acumen: ability to assess market/business requirements dynamics and negotiate agreements that yield meaningful business value.
- Experience working in highly regulated industries.
- Experience in a continuous improvement environment, achieving significant year-over-year results.
- Demonstrated consultative/collaborative style in performing sourcing activities.
- Ability to influence without authority, motivating and managing a cross-functional team in multiple geographies.
- Project Management Qualification, CPSM, or equivalent preferred, with experience leading multiple Capex Projects across Groups and Divisions.
- Hands-on manufacturing and/or supply chain experience preferred.
- Experience in life sciences, medical device, or pharmaceutical industries preferred.
- Full proficiency in English language. Fluency in multiple languages is an advantage.
- Ability to travel 25 to 50%.
What we offer:
- Meaningful Work: Engage in work that goes beyond the ordinary and contributes to making the world healthier, cleaner, and safer. Your efforts will be part of a mission-driven company that is dedicated to positive global impact.
- Career Development: Our client is committed to helping you achieve your career goals. Take advantage of their extensive resources, training programs, and opportunities for professional growth as you navigate your career path within the organization.
- Global Collaboration: Join a diverse and collaborative team of 130,000 colleagues worldwide. Leverage the power of cross-functional collaboration to drive innovative solutions and address complex challenges.
- Competitive Compensation: Your contributions are valuable, and we recognize and reward them accordingly. Enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package that reflects your skills, experience, and dedication.
- Work-Life Balance: Enjoy the possibility of working full remotely. Our client provides a supportive and flexible work environment, allowing you to excel in your career while also enjoying personal time.
Kapcsolattartó / Information
For further information and to apply, send your up-to-date English CV via email at or or click on the "Apply" button!...