Our partner is a multinational financial services group headquartered in The Hague, the Netherlands. The company has multiple locations across the globe, with core markets in The Netherlands, UK and the US, growth markets in China, Brazil and Iberia and an Asset Management organization with locations in UK, US, NL and Hungary. They are supporting these businesses with IT, Finance, Risk, Model Validation, Actuarial, Audit and Asset management services with a growing team of approx. 300 people, based in Budapest, Hungary.
Our partner foster a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. They are a people business, and they recognize that delivering excellent client outcomes comes from harnessing distinct perspectives. They value diversity in the full range of human uniqueness without limitation, including race, gender, ability, language, culture, beliefs, age, origin, background, perspectives, and experiences.
This position will be part of the Collaboration team focused on Microsoft 365 (M365) Engineering function which is responsible for service rollout, deployment, engineering, and security/compliance for collaboration services including, but not limited to Microsoft 365, Teams, email, mailflow, security/encryption/DLP, Power Platform, backend identity dependencies (Azure AD), and governance of these services. The team also delivers technical consulting services and process management for these collaboration technologies. The team is organized to deliver services and engineering utilizing an agile framework with workload modularized, organized, and prioritized by the Product Owner (PO) who works closely with management and business stakeholders.Pozíció leírása / Job description
On a day-to-day basis, this position will perform responsibilities such as some or all the following related to the Office 365 services:
- Deliver subject matter expertise of Office 365 with emphasis in Email, security, architectural design, migration, management and support of implementations.
- Provide overall Office 365 expertise including strong knowledge of Azure Active Directory, Exchange online, OneDrive, SharePoint, single sign-on and multi-factor authentication and related technologies (including Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security)
- This position is a key resource for our team in the identity and access management initiatives (joiner, mover, leaver).
- This position is a key resource for integrations and divestitures.
- This position is critical in the advancement of the Collaboration and User Experience strategies which are key future approaches.
- Microsoft Exchange online and on premises support.
- Microsoft SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Teams.
- Script troubleshooting and development
- Automation of repetitive tasks to improve efficiency of the team
- Own Microsoft 365/Office 365 documentation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent knowledge in information technology or risk management/controls
- Relevant experience with Office 365 services, SharePoint, Email, OneDrive, Teams
- Experience with AzureAD
- Excellent communication skills in writing and communication information in a clear, concise manner.
- Proven analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experience with a multi-national, enterprise company
- Working on an agile/SCRUM team
- Knowledge of Microsoft Purview
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health package
- Brand new office at an excellent location
- Hybrid working
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- A highly people centric, positive and supportive work environment