Cégleírás / Organisation/Department
With key markets in the Netherlands, the UK, and the US, as well as growth markets in China, Brazil, and Iberia, our international partner supports one of the largest financial services groups, by offering IT, finance, risk, model validation, actuarial, audit, and asset management services.
A diverse workforce and an inclusive culture are fostered by our partners. They value diversity as a whole, including but not limited to, racial, gender, and ability diversity as well as diversity in language, culture, beliefs, age, origin, background, perspectives, and experiences.Pozíció leírása / Job description
ATTENTION TO DETAIL:
- able to be alert in a high-risk environment;
- follow detailed procedures and ensure accuracy in documentation and data;
- carefully monitor gauges, instruments, or processes;
- concentrate on routine work details, and organize and maintain a system of records.
- able to clearly present information through the spoken or written word;
- read and interpret complex information;
- talk with customers or clients;
- listen well.
- able to demonstrate a high level of service delivery;
- do what is necessary to ensure customer satisfaction;
- deal with service failures and prioritize customer needs.
- Able to maintain a solution-oriented approach while dealing with interpersonal conflict, hazardous conditions, personal rejection, or time demands.
COMMITMENT TO TASK:
- Able to start and persist with specific courses of action while exhibiting high motivation and a sense of urgency;
- willing to commit to long hours of work and make personal sacrifice in order to reach goals.
DECISION MAKING AND PROBLEM SOLVING:
- able to take action in solving problems while exhibiting judgment and a realistic understanding of issues;
- able to use reason, even dealing with emotional topics.
Elvárások / Requirements
- Knowledge of Splunk Core, Splunk Enterprise Security
- Very knowledgeable Search Processing language (SPL) Programmer Ability to create advanced Splunk queries to mine data
- Splunk SIEM and various data sources Splunk integration with ticketing system (Atlassian JIRA) and BMC Remedy, Service Now
- Splunk Dashboard & UI development for security metrics
- Experience with other Splunk Solutions (UBA, RBA, Phantom, etc)
- Experience with Security Operations Center (SOC) functions
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university; or equivalent training, education, and work experience
- Minimum 2 years of Systems Engineering experience
- 2 years of experience working with Splunk and large database repository environments
- At least 2 years of experience working with hardware and network related services operating at layers 1 – 3 of the OSI
- Experience working with the following technologies: Splunk, Unix/Linux [RedHat/CentOS], Python, PERL, SQL, IP networking protocols, NextGen Firewall Technology, End Point Threat Detection, Github, bitbucket, Ansible and server hardware
- Experience with one or more of the following applications: Network routing, network
switching, DNS, DHCP, RADIUS, LDAP, scaling and sizing for network bandwidth utilization
- Cloud functional knowledge – AWS/Azure/Google
- Extensive experience with a large Splunk environment:
o Proper sourcetyping
o Syslog server management
o Large scale user environment with multiple deployment servers
o Strong environment troubleshooting background
o ES management experience
o HTTP Event Collector (HEC)
o Splunk Universal Forwarder Management
o Splunk Deployment / Cluster Management
- Splunk ES Certified Admin
- Certified Linux Administrator
- Experience working within financial industry SOC
- Database admin certification
- Vendor related network certifications
- Graduate degree or high level of technical certifications.
- 3 - 5 years experience in information security and solid background with various technology areas, including networking, distributed applications, systems
software, database management and desktop technology including BYOD.
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP) or equivalent experience preferred
- Knowledge of QRADAR and FireEye is desired.
Amit kínálunk / Offer
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health package
- Brand new office at an excellent location
- Hybrid working
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- A highly people centric, positive and supportive work environment
Kapcsolattartó / Information