Our partner is the No. 1 Chemical Distributor in Central and Eastern Europe with more than 30 years of experience and 14 sales office locations. Privately owned company has its Headquarters in Hamburg (Germany) and provides services in more than 20 countries within CEE. With an international team of more than 280 professionals, the HSH Chemie dynamically improves its market position, performing as a leader in the chemical distribution business.Pozíció leírása / Job description
- generate new sales opportunities and negotiate contracts
- closely interact with suppliers, customers and internally, with Sales and Support Teams
- maintain dynamic relations and communication with customers and key suppliers
- manage supplier portfolios and understand market needs
- create yearly budget figures for the specific industry group and deliver the budgeted turnover and update turnover projections within our industrial focus groups
- identify emerging markets and potential customers, perform market analysis
- develop and manage your knowledge of products, markets and recent developments in the field
- university or college degree (advantage: chemist, chemical engineer)
- min. 3 years’ experience in a commercial environment of chemical raw material industry. Experience in rubber/plastic industry is an advantage.
- high level of sales expertise, a self-assure and respectable appearance at the customer as well as a high degree of service orientation.
- strong commercial negotiation and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- flexibility to travel
- fluency in English (spoken and written)
What we offer
- long-term, stable corporate background
- healthy work-life balance
- youthful, dynamic, motivated team
- competitive base salary and performance-rate premium
- opportunities for professional development