As an internationally positioned IT team, we support the Client's product development by providing applications and solutions for mechanical and software development and for the management of development data. In this processes, we count more than 6,000 users among our internal customers.
We operate in a very heterogeneous environment of applications, such as CATIA Mechanical Design, MS Project Server, JIRA, GIT Software Management, Doors NG Requirements Management and our PLM system CIM Database.
To strengthen our team we are looking for a qualified and motivated IT specialist at our location in Budapest.
We offer an exciting work environment in a globally operating enterprise with many various opportunities for your own personal professional growth.Pozíció leírása / Job description
- Focus is the software technical implementation of requirements demanded by our business partners in the engineering departments, mainly in Python programming language and in the context of our PLM System CIM Database
- Developments of add-ons and interfaces to automate and optimize business processes.
- Configuration of the engineering applications according to the business needs.
- Operation, installation, configuration and incident handling in the environment of engineering applications.
- Monitoring the service quality and ensuring optimal quality and availability of the application environment.
- Communication and close collaboration with our other IT technical teams
- Successfully completed studies in computer science or a comparable course of study
- Deep knowledge and experience in at least one object-oriented software development language, preferably Python
- Additional knowledge in e.g. C++, C#, Java Script, Linux Shell Programming is welcome but not mandatory·
- Creative and analytical problem solving of issues
- Good English skills (spoken and written).
- Experienced working in an international, virtual team.
- Professional development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic atmosphere
- Home-office possibility