Our international partner, among the top 5 life science companies in the world, is looking for a motivated AP Payment Process Specialist with fluent English skills.Pozíció leírása / Job description
- Work with PTP Payment Processing Team Leader to drive process efficiencies through standardization and further automation in Accounting Shared Services.
- Process Vendor, POBO payments weekly in a timely manner.
- Process employee reimbursements for cash and credit card expenses
- Complete ad-hoc manual payments as required, ensuring all invoices and payments conform to DOA policy.
- Ensure timely audit of Travel & Expense reports submitted for assigned regions in Concur.
- Collaborate with the Vendor Master team to ensure payments are made correctly.
- Participate in financial statement close cycle and operational accounting functions to ensure accurate and timely recording of accounts payable transactions. Report on reasons for ledger balance movement over month ends including Trade Creditors, GR/IR, and DPO.
- Developing and maintaining work instructions, and SOX documentation, ensuring that the standard process is maintained and documentation remains current.
- Ensure business users and vendors follow defined PTP processes for PO raising before invoice receipt, limited Non-PO invoices, and support education of business users/vendors to follow the correct procedure. Proactively improving and undertaking effective business relationships with key vendors and business contacts.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Economics/ Finance or equivalent
- Fluent in English language
- At least 3 years of progressive experience in PTP processes and data related to transaction processing
- SAP and/or Concur system experience is an advantage
- Commitment to teamwork through relationship-building, reliability, and collaboration
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Intermediate to advance knowledge in Excel
- A dynamic environment where your innovative ideas are always welcome
- A collaborative community where your professional goals and work are supported by encouraging supervisors
- Competitive salary and cafeteria
- Annual bonus
- Private Health Care Services – unlimited examinations, checkups in numerous specialties free of charge
- Life and accident insurance
- Employee Referral Program with remarkable referral bonus
- Hybrid working model