Do you have good analytical skills and a result-oriented mindset? Are you ready to kickstart your career in a multilingual environment where you can use your language skills on a daily basis? Would you like to work for one of the largest providers of information technology, consulting services and business process outsourcing? If your answer is YES, perfect!
Join one of the worlds biggest multinational companies in Budapest as a Service Desk Analyst!
We are looking for fresh grads with strong language knowledge or candidates with 1-3 years of experience!Pozíció leírása / Job description
As a Service Desk Analyst (Level 1) you will resolve IT issues for our multinational customers together with your colleagues in an international team.
- They will contact you via email, phone, chat or a self-service portal and your task will be to support them by resolving the issue on the spot or by coordinating with other technician teams (Level 2) to find the resolution.
- Besides IT troubleshooting, your responsibilities will include administration and translation of these incoming requests, providing information to both customers and IT teams and follow-up on unresolved cases to make sure that the teams targets are met.
Elvárások / Requirements
You are the perfect candidate if you:
- have confident level of English knowledge and fluent level of German/French/Italian/Dutch/Polish/Greek
- feel enthusiastic about answering questions and providing support to international partner
- Customer Service / Service Desk / IT support experience
- Knowledge of computer hardware/peripherals and printers
- Any previous experience or studies related to Windows operating system, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook and other standard software
Amit kínálunk / Offer
We offer a colourful and dynamic work environment with:
- a great diversity of nationalities, cultures and business areas: almost 50% of our team is international; your colleagues are from 80 countries.
- Language courses: You will have the opportunity to learn new languages or improve existing language skills. Enrol for our free language courses provided by accredited language school and practice your freshly gained knowledge on a daily basis with your team.
- Training: Are you concerned about your IT skills? Are you a comfortable home user of todays technologies and have interest and affinity to learn more about IT? We are ready to provide the technical and soft skill training necessary to be successful in your position. In addition, you will have access to various well-known online learning platforms.
- Internal rotations in-between professional areas and promotions: As the company is growing continuously, you will have an opportunity to choose your own career path. Our team will support your aspiration in your future personal and professional development.
- Volunteering, sport and employee events: You will be part of a great community where you can engage in various sports, social responsibility activities, student or employee events while making nice memories with your teammates.
Kapcsolattartó / Information
If your are interested in the position please send your CV by the "Jelentkezem/Apply" button or write directly to Borbála Bacsó (firstname.lastname@example.org)...