Our partner is a global supplier of software engineering and IT outsourcing services. You’ll be part of a team of professionals who are ready to find the best tailor-made IT solutions for their multinational clients in various industries and solve complex problems.
We are looking for proactive, fresh grad developers for the following position:
MEDIOR/SENIOR .NET DEVELOPERPozíció leírása / Job descriptionWhat you will do in the first three months:
- Follow an individual development plan with your supervisor and improve your skills based on that
- Participate in writing the application’s business logic and covering it with tests
- Expand the rich user interface and offer ideas for improving it
- Develop data schemas and integrate with third-party services
- Optimize heavily loaded parts of the application and deal with security vulnerabilities
- Become a member of a team of professionals to achieve quality results efficiently.
Requirements you should fulfill:
- At least 3 years of work experience in the IT sphere, preferably in .NET development
- Excellent knowledge of OOP and the .NET platform (.Net Framework and .Net Core)
- Confident knowledge of the C# syntax
- Good knowledge of SQL and MS SQL database, ability to use EntityFramework effectively
- Good technical English (conversational, written)
It is a huge PLUS if you have experience with the following:
- WCF, WPF
- Angular, React
- Unit testing (TDD, BDD)
What can our Partner offer?
- Stable long-term work environment
- Competitive salary with a flexible system of revisions
- Benefits and social packages
- Comfortable A+ office in Budapest
- Every necessary tool and device in the office will be provided for you to be able to comfortably perform all project tasks: computers, meeting rooms, spacious modern kitchens with professional coffee machines, comfortable recreation areas with game consoles, board games, and a selection of literature for every taste
- Paid English courses and conversation clubs
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Mentoring program, internal and external professional training programs
- Support and care from our client's friendly team
If you're interested, you can send your application by clicking on the Apply button and filling out the form. Feel free to contact us for more information via the following emails:
Dóra Zengő -
Dalma Maretics -...