Our client is a Swiss InsurTech company that offers their client a no-code platform for covering end-to-end business processes in the insurance, real estate and financial sector. They are expanding their solution delivery team in Budapest with a new Lead Test Engineer colleague.Pozíció leírása / Job description
As a Lead Test Engineer, you will be the key person in creating the test environment and methods for our client. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Working out the methodology and practice for testing no-code platform solutions
- Working with the Project team to determine test cases and parameters.
- Writing test plans and creating test cases for the product.
- Defining and developing automated test cases by using test automatization tools.
- Conducting quality assurance and designing performance tests using the new testing procedures.
- Troubleshooting any errors and streamlining the testing procedures.
- Writing up the final QA and test procedures for the quality technicians.
- Preparing test reports for management.
The requirements you should fulfill:
- At least 3 years of work experience in test engineering
- Experience with Selenium
- Familiarity with Java, SQL, git and testing tools (Apache, JMeter, SpiraTest and Jira)
- Extensive knowledge of engineering and testing procedures
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and think out of the box
- High-level technical writing skills
- Active Hungarian and English knowledge
It's an advantage if you also have:
- University degree or college of higher education in the IT field
- Operating experience with Apache HTTPD, Tomcat, MySQL, NoSQL databases, Elasticsearch
What the company can offer you:
- Flexible working hours, opportunity to spend 2 days a week in home office
- Supportive, dynamically developing multinational team with a stable swiss background
- Agile (scrum) environment
- Attractive salary and compensation package with private health insurance and AYCM SportPass
If you're interested, you can send your application by clicking on the Apply button and filling out the form. Feel free to contact us for more information via the following email:
Dóra Zengő -...