Our market leader and innovator partner is looking for a Junior Reporting Specialist employee. If you have just finished your university studies or you have a year of experience in reporting, we are looking forward to your application.Pozíció leírása / Job description
- Participating and coordinating daily and periodic reports.
- Implementation of data provision for asset management clients and Austrian supervision.
- Performing presentations, fee charges, and other global reporting activities.
- Responsibility to create a wide range of legal and customer reports according to the Reporting Governance Policy.
- Checking data availability and quality of the reports.
- Fluent English language knowledge
- University degree
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Analytical skills
- experience in data management, or in the finance field with reporting background
- advanced German language knowledge
- usage of a data visualization tool
- 50% home office opportunity
- Professional onboarding process (abroad)
- Multinational and supportive environment
- Competitive salary, and benefits (cafeteria, bonus, etc.)
- Laptop and phone
Kapcsolattartó / Information
For further information please do not hesitate to contact us:
- Tamara Palcsó -
- Vanda Lakatos -