On behalf of our partner - a world leader in assisting science companies - we are looking for an HR Project Lead, who will be responsible for leading the change management activities and associated internal communications for an HR system implementation in the EMEA region.
If you have experience in change management and you speak English fluently, do not hesitate to apply!Pozíció leírása / Job description
- Responsible for all change management and communication activities to support the HR system implementation - including the escalation and mitigation of risks,
- Stakeholder management within the internal divisions,
- Creating concepts and proposals related to mindset/behavior change and stakeholder alignment,
- Creating communication strategies, plans and materials,
- Responsible for developing and leading the change management plan for the EMEA implementation,
- University degree,
- Minimum 5 years experience in Change Management & Communications positions,
- Experience of leading change in a complex HR system implementation is a plus,
- Fluency of the English language (verbal and written),
- Experience working in a matrix organization across geographies and divisions,
- Strong communication, presentation and project planning skills,
- Ability to create communication materials (texts, presentations, video scripts).
- Attractive salary and benefit package,
- Working in hybrid system,
- Opportunity to work internationally.
Kapcsolattartó / Information
Réka Dóczi - firstname.lastname@example.org
Patrícia Leposa - email@example.com...