If you would like to join a stable, multicultural environment and to develop your career, our Partner is a global leader focused on the manufacture, design and distribution of agricultural machinery and infrastructure with opportunities for development with trainings.
We are looking for a German speaking IT Service Desk Analyst who will be responsible for providing effective first line IT Support for any IT problems or Service Requests, for the German speaking users within the Company.Pozíció leírása / Job description
- Take phone calls from EME business users and users working from other locations
- Log Incident and Request tickets over the phone or via Self-Service forms in ServiceNow tool
- Provide support for basic IT issues
- Escalate more complex issues to L2 support teams, using the appropriate hierarchy flow in case resolution is delayed
- Support German colleagues and customers
- Handle SOX/audit related admin tasks including Joiners/Leavers process
- Assist the Major Incident Manager
- Record and monitor all IT problems and Service requests
- Provide support during Operational hours and also some flexible shift working.
Elvárások / Requirements
- You have a confident level of German knowledge and a fluent level of English language knowledge
- You feel motivated to answer questions and provide support to international partners
- You have great communication skills and Customer Service skills
- You have a good understanding of SOX policies and procedures and how they impact User administration responsibilities.
- Any previous experience or studies related to Windows operating system, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook and other standard software
- Stable, multinational background
- 30 000 HUF/month cafeteria
- HO allowance (6000 HUF/month)
- 5% annual bonus
- Promotion opportunities
- Professional trainings
- Language courses