Cégleírás / Organisation/Department
Are you passionate about software and about aviation? Do you love a technical challenge and like to work on multiple platforms to create a consistent experience for the consumers?
Our partner company has 30.000 employees worldwide. The company has a head office in Paris and Amsterdam and has several daughter companies. The group has over 550 aircraft and they are one of the bigger players in Europe. The developers they are hiring now will be working from Budapest, but fully part of the product teams.
The company has gone through a major restructuring over the last two years to adjust to the covid crisis. They are now implementing a strategic restructuring program in which one of the pillars is the Data & Technology track. They have expressed the ambition to become the most data and tech-driven accompany in their sector. To do this, they are innovating and expanding and thus looking to attract more experts to the company.
Pozíció leírása / Job description
As a Front-end specialist, you will apply your skills to change the way our partner works, driving innovation and transforming us into a truly data-driven organization. We value both technical expertise (analysis, design &
architecture, engineering, quality assurance and DevSecOps) as well as the interpersonal parts of the job (coaching, consulting, coordination, and support).
As a software engineer Front-end, your key result areas are:
- Make use of right technology and govern architecture for products in line with the organizational objectives, ensuring that the right technologies are chosen to strike an optimal balance between
achieving business goals, realizing functional and technical requirements, and managing technical debt,
development costs and continuity costs
- Design and implement the overall architecture aligned with other optimizers for the product to deliver
- Translate business needs into compelling products and deliver them to end users so that business value is created
- Take care of specification, design, engineering, testing, delivery, maintenance, monitoring, and support of digital products
- Foster a culture where state-of-the-art approaches, tooling and technologies are applied as fits with the mission of the department, the KPI’s and desired business impact
Elvárások / Requirements
Preferably Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other relevant fields
- Minimum of 2 years of experience building enterprise production-grade Angular applications
- Experience with consuming APIs and knowledge of REST API best practices
- Knowledge of continuous integration/continuous deployment techniques and tools (Kubernetes, GitHub Actions, Bamboo)
- Proficient with automated testing (e.g., Unit tests, End-2-End tests)
- Experience with Bootstrap, tailwind or other CSS frameworks
- Experience with bringing enterprise Front-end applications to production and supporting Front-enders in industrializing their code
- Experience in coaching and knowledge sharing to familiarize teams with software engineering best practices
- Knowledge with and experience in agile way of working (e.g., SAFe, Scrum, Agile)
- Great communication skills, written and spoken (English) and team spirit
- This role requires participation in our on-call support rotation every six weeks
- All our teams have a hybrid way of working, we do ask you to come to the office every so often to meet your colleagues, to participate in trainings or team events.
In addition, the following requirements are considered nice to have:
- Experience with other frontend frameworks (e.g., React, Vue.js)
- Experience with Node.js, NestJS and GraphQL.
- Experience with state management like NGRX or Redux
- Experience with UX design
Amit kínálunk / Offer
- A competitive salary depending on your level and experience
- 10% of your time set aside for personal learning and development
- An excellent pension scheme, profit sharing, and yearly bonus.
- Substantial discounts on flight tickets (after 6 months of employment)
- A travel allowance
- Discount on health insurance
- A learning budget
Kapcsolattartó / Information
Martin Kalnay -
Barnabas Varga -