We are looking for a Medior Financial Reporting Specialist for our client who is one of the largest providers of life insurance in Hungary.
The job holder will be responsible for accounting, financial reporting and analysis functions. Moreover, you will be responsible for applying financial analysis knowledge and judgment to activities that are moderately complex.Pozíció leírása / Job description
- Performs professional financial analysis work, which involves: extracting financial data from various accounting and information systems, compilation, consolidation and appropriate analysis of financial data.
- Analyze, test and verify information compiled is correct and/or reasonable based upon accounting and financial analysis knowledge.
- Complete Actual to Budget monthly analysis
- Complete Headcount monthly analysis
- Respond to requests received from management and other departments.
- Understands the flow of information and uses that knowledge to troubleshoot problems.
- Participates in monthly accounting processes to ensure accuracy and completeness of financial records by preparing journal entries and performing general ledger reconciliations.
- Explains to others how analysis was produced and or reported.
- Updates financial reports/models for forecasting, trending and results analysis.
- Prepare Power point presentations of applicable outputs, business cases as required by team.
- Introduce Efficiency opportunities as applicable.
- Supports client reporting needs
- Assists with project work and may serve as a member of divisional project team.
- Responsible for adherence to the company's framework of internal controls.
- Improve procedures, update and organize documentation of reporting and planning processes.
- Perform adhoc or unscheduled tasks as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance and/or equivalent work experience.
- 1 - 3 years of relevant experience.
- Advanced computer skills
- Advanced MS Product knowledge – Excel, Outlook, Power Point
- Working knowledge of financial areas preferred (for example, investments, insurance products, premium).
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing,
- Ability to handle multiple projects, customer service approach, willingness to take on new projects, analytical.
- Work effectively individually and within a team; organizational and prioritization skills.
What our partner offers:
- Highly competitive annual pay
- Life-, accident- and health insurance
- Health and pension fund allowance
- Hybrid working model (1 day/month in the office is mandatory)
- Yearly training budget, plus a large pool of in-house trainings to choose from
- A fun and energetic, on-the-ground, global team
- An opportunity to work with international offices and businesses