Do you dream of a workplace where your team is providing social and humanitarian services? Do you enjoy working with numbers, but do not like monotonous tasks?
If you are good at financial-related tasks and have a couple of years of experience in it, and you are looking for a workplace where your daily tasks mean value to the world, scroll down and check this position. Why should you apply? To make a positive difference in the lives of others.Pozíció leírása / Job description
- Check and approve due diligence documents of grantees
- Support the admin team, answer their questions, and advise on templates, due diligence, and other related issues (e.g.: taxation, invoicing, booking)
- Check supplier contracts related to the company programs and book-related invoices
- Check and book expense reports of employees
- Support the other entity's Finance team during the high season (June-September) on invoicing, booking, and reporting tasks
- Work on other daily issues and projects with the Europe regional finance team.
- Economic or Finance Degree
- A chartered accountant certificate is an advantage
- 3-4 years of relevant experience (invoicing, payments, accounting tasks, reporting)
- Excellent English knowledge (written, oral)
- willing to learn especially in the accounting direction
- Strong computer skills, professional knowledge of MS Excel
- Proactive, can-do attitude
- Precise in work, open to learn
- fast and systematically thinking
- interested in the Foundation's activities, motivated to work for the Nonprofit sector
- Experience in working with a multinational company is a big advantage
Why worth to join?
- A workplace where your work means a lot, not just to your colleagues and the leader, but to the world
- To be part of a 100 years old company that is globally helping people
- enjoy the friendly environment in the office
- home office opportunities in long-term
- good compensation package
- international relationships
- supportive leaders
If you would like to apply, please send me your up to date resume: firstname.lastname@example.org...