Cégleírás / Organisation/Department
Our Partner provides customized property management service, and have leading role in the market. We are looking for their expanding international team a Data Architect colleague, with the following tasks:
Pozíció leírása / Job description
- Solution Development – overall technical responsibility for delivery of the BI solutions including integration, data models, persistence, and visualisation layers. Understand the current data and technology landscape and lead the team in designing the target architecture to develop solutions that meet the company’s security, compliance & technology standards.
- Technical Leadership – lead, coach and grow a globally distributed team with a deep foundational set of capabilities and technical skill sets including Azure SQL Database, Databricks, Azure Data Factory, Power BI and Front-end development
- Project Delivery – assist the product management and client onboarding teams to deliver new integrations, data model extensions, new visualisations, and reports; scoping, estimating, planning the work to be done, helping manage the delivery of new features and bug fixes.
- Best Practice - define and document solution design principles and development standards.
Promote and implement continuous improvements in development and delivery practices across the entire platform from database to visualisation to support the DevOps strategy.
- BI Platform Advocate – actively engage with business sponsors and partners to promote the benefits, business value, opportunities and insights made possible by the global data platform(s). Distil complex technical concepts for consumption by non-technical stakeholders.
- Data Strategy – contribute to the strategic direction and technology choices for global BI solutions with an emphasis on using cloud-first technologies to deliver business value and best-of-breed solutions. Engage with the Enterprise Architecture team to develop solutions that are aligned with global strategy and design guidelines.
- Help to maximise code/pattern re-use, improve data quality, and provide better audit trails at all stages of the data journey.
- Create appropriate conceptual, logical, and physical data models, data ingestion and process flows, high- and low-level designs.
- Establish a mindset of innovation, constant improvement for best practices and business standards in data, analytics, and development, helping to turn raw data into actionable insights.
- Promote effective and consistent communication – both within the team and inter-departmentally.
Elvárások / Requirements
- Experience as a data architect on multiple BI projects, leading distributed multi-disciplinary teams designing, delivering, and documenting business intelligence solutions
- Experience delivering data warehouse solutions using the Microsoft stack, e.g. Azure SQL Database/Data Warehouse, Synapse Analytics, Databricks, Azure Data Factory, SQL Server 2016 or greater, SSIS, Power BI, etc.
- Background in building, orchestrating and implementing ETL/ELT data ingestion pipelines using at least one industry-standard integration tool e.g. Databricks, Azure Data Factory, SSIS, Talend, Informatica, Google Dataflow, Apache Beam, etc.
- Good knowledge of advanced T-SQL development, database performance tuning & optimisation; structured and repeatable database deployment methodologies e.g. SSDT, Red-Gate, etc.
- Detailed practical knowledge of database design and conceptual/logical/physical data modelling using industry standard data modelling tools such as ERW in or ER/Studio etc. Thorough
understanding of a range of data modelling styles including Kimball, Inmon, and Normalisation.
- Experience as a technical lead, coaching and mentoring multi-disciplined teams, driving continuous improvement and best practice, enabling a diverse and high-performing team
- Good communication skills, able to articulate complex technical concepts with both technical teams and business stakeholders, building good working relationships across the business
- Some exposure to building, deploying, and securing cloud-native data solutions in Azure including Data Lake, Azure Key Vault, Function Apps and Azure SQL Database
- Routine use of source control (Git, SVN, TFS, etc) as part of regular development activities, branching & merging, pull requests, knowledge and use of different branching strategies
- Demonstrate strong communication skills documenting business processes in the form of process maps and step-by-step user manuals, data analysis, definition of workarounds, etc.
- Familiarity with test management (UAT, unit testing, system integration testing and release to live processes), system testing with defined entry and exit criteria.
- Excellent communication in English (verbal and written)
- Curious, analytical mind, driven to solve sometimes complex problems
- Committed, able to work to deadlines, prioritise and juggle between tasks.
- Thoughtful, collaborative, and proactive ready to engage with stakeholders across the globe.
- High attention to detail and extremely organized, diligent, and focused
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels, including the ability to negotiate and resolve conflict; build & maintain effective working relationships with internal and external personnel.
- Commitment to quality, strong sense of ownership and a thorough approach to work.
- Demonstrate flexibility and ability to deliver, good team player, also able to work independently.
- Ability to understand the mechanics and dependencies of complex technical systems and architectures.
Amit kínálunk / Offer
- International environment
- Flexible (hibrid/remote) work structure and at the same time opportunity to work at a pleasant atmosphere in the new office of the company
- Attractive compensation package
- Continuously expanding professional team
Kapcsolattartó / Information