Clario delivers the leading endpoint technology solutions for clinical trials.
Through experience gained from over 19,000 clinical trials delivered in support of 870 regulatory approvals, Clario fuses scientific expertise and global scale into the broadest endpoint technology platform to enable pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device partners to transform lives.
Through Trial Anywhere™, Clario has mastered the ability to generate rich evidence across all trial models: decentralized, hybrid and site-based clinical trials. With 30 facilities in nine countries across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific, Clario’s global team of science, technology and operational experts has been delivering the richest clinical evidence for nearly 50 years.
Are you a Life Sciences Graduate looking for your first role or career move?
Does the physiology or anatomy of the human cardiovascular system interest you?
We are recruiting a Cardiac Specialist, to join our supportive team here at Clario.
The role of Cardiac Safety Specialist will be trained in a variety of other methodologies including Holter Arrhythmia analysis, extraction of ECGs from Holter recordings, Digitization of PNG images to XML files and Blood Pressure analysis within a variety of software applications.Pozíció leírása / Job description
- Performs interval duration and rate measurements on digital or paper ECGs according to established Standard Operating Procedures as required within the EXPERT or Overread Client environments. Evaluates and places calipers on digital ECGs and adjusts accordingly using the various methodologies within the Overread Client and EXPERT environments.
- Processes continuous Holter data for time-point specific 12 Lead ECG extractions. Exports XMLs to the designated database for IDM measurement.
- Performs Holter data updates and demography cleaning as requested by Project Management or Systems Analyst.
- Converts PNG files into XML files for measurement in the system designated database.
- Processes alerts for ECG Overread Clients
- Processes all Cardiac Safety procedures in the sequence of priority assigned by operations management.
- Participates in the Quality Assurance program to demonstrate accuracy, precision, and repeatability.
- Demonstrates cardiac arrhythmia recognition proficiency and performs arrhythmia analysis.
- Candidates with the following qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience are encouraged to apply for the role of Cardiac Safety specialist
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences (Biology or related degree is very strongly preferred) or ECG certificate, or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Demonstrated physiology or anatomy knowledge, especially pertaining to the cardio system.
- Able to work independently and demonstrate initiative in solving problems.
- Able to work within short time constraints in a metrics-driven environment
- Ability to work within a team environment to achieve customer satisfaction and organizational goals.
- Good computer competencies to include Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and database management, plus the ability to learn and apply new tech knowledge in a fast-paced setting
- Able to work collaboratively and demonstrate good interpersonal skills including; cooperation, adaptability, and a positive, proactive “can do” attitude. Proactively identifies issues/ actions required to support colleagues and Manager.
- Multicultural environment
- Global impact
- Support your professional development through internal and external training and certification programs
- Home office
- Excellent On-Boarding plan
- Global Exchange Program
- Exceptional Tuition Reimbursement scheme
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
Apply now and we will get back to you as soon as possible or for more information please contact us:
Ajna Rauch (email@example.com)...