our partner is starting a green field investment in Hajdú-Bihar county and is looking for an energetic professional who will handle energy-related issues within the buildingPozíció leírása / Job description
what are the tasks of this role?
- responsibility for energy conservation design and optimization of new and ongoing projects
- you have to analyze and review the building scheme, including the building structure, building envelope, building system, and all electromechanical systems
- responsibility for collecting the energy-saving demand data of the new plant and cooperating with the designer team to complete the energy-saving scheme design of the new plant project.
- you will review the building physics simulation from the perspective of the building's energy performance requirements
- and also perform a series of simulations of the buildings and systems, such as energy saving simulation, energy consumption simulation, daylighting simulation, CFD simulation, etc.
what do you need for this role?
- at least Bachelor's degree (major in mechanical engineering, facility engineering, electric engineering, or other related fields)
- 5+ years of working experience in energy modeling and building simulation, energy conservation scheme design
- 3+ years of relevant working experience in European standards for industrial building physics engineering
- basic knowledge of building physics, cold and heat source equipment, HVAC, etc.
- active, good English skills
- proficiency in IES VE building simulation software (Model IT, Apache Sim, Vista Pro, MicroFlo, VE Compliance)
- understand the local building regulations, energy regulations, and planning requirements
- working for the future
- competitive base salary
- personal and professional developing opportunities
please attach your updated CV to your application and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me: