Do you have a few years of experience in finance or accounting and want to join a new team with long-term career development opportunities?
If you would do so in an attractive field, where you as a colleague matter, maybe you are the one we are looking for!
You will have the chance to deepen your knowledge about AP processes, if you apply on the link below!Pozíció leírása / Job description
- Support the P2P team to ensure smooth processes, clear communication and maximum compliance with internal rules.
- Participation in various AP Projects
- Verification and compliance of supplier documentation
- Securing and liaising with suppliers to ensure payments
- Validation, approval and accounting of invoices Calculation of VAT, tax and withholding tax
- Liaising with audit teams and external companies
- Fluent English language skills
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Accounting / Business Administration or professional equivalent
- SAP or any other ERP knowledge is an advantage
- Working knowledge in Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
- Affective and customer-oriented communication
- Analytical thinking and good decision-making skills
- HO opportunity
- Professional onboarding process
- Multinational and supporting environment
- Cafeteria, health insurance
- Training opportunities
- Learning and development programs
- Team building