Our client is Finnish technology company who provides services in 23 countries across Europe and Asia and it is still significantly growing.
Does an Accounts Payable Team leader role in a global tech organization sound like your ideal next opportunity? If so, then please read on!Pozíció leírása / Job description
- Responsible of day-to-day and closing related Accounts Payable matters
- Lead a team of AP Accountants
- Responsible for Accounts payable ledger and its quality
- Co-operation with different stakeholders and internal customers
- Participate in development projects relating to AP
- Various other work related to responsibility area
- Solid foothold as an Accounts Payable Specialist, an Accountant or in a similar position
- AP / purchase invoice processing & workflow system knowledge
- 2 years of relevant finance experience
- Commercial / Vocational school (educational background in accounting / economics)
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written any other language is a plus
- Ability to guide, motivate, and lead others
- Good time-management skills. You are organized and know how to allocate your time efficiently
- Customer service mindset
- Prior experience in NetSuite and SAP is an advantage
- Must be able to be based in Budapest
Would you like to make an impact in a fast-paced environment?
- Possibility to take part in process improvement and online transition
- International environment
- Personal and professional development
- Working in a friendly and open-minded team which is significantly growing.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Health insurance
- Opportunity to work from home or in a central based modern office
- Are you an Android or IOS user? You will have the opportunity to choose the most suitable technical devices for yourself.
For futher information please contact: