Cégleírás / Organisation/Department
Our partner is the European leader in distribution of fuel and services to professional road hauliers. Their mission is to be the partner of transportation companies and to meet all the requirements encountered on the road to simplify the activity of their customers as well as the mobility of their employees.
Pozíció leírása / Job description
- Follow up fuel product stock levels in all relevant stations (COCO, DOCO)
- Prepare fuel orders with scheduling in all relevant stations and analyse the weekly/monthly consumptions; intervention in case of failure (COCO, DOCO)
- Monitor the fuel orders and stock levels in all relevant stations
- Prepare the monthly stock files in liaison with the accounting department
- Follow up and control of our partners and suppliers’ contractual obligations
- Monitor and supervise the network of stations and provide the possibility of services on daily basis; the
target is 100% availability rate
- Coordinate and control maintenance works (from offers/estimates to validation and control of works
- Order and dispatch operational material and equipment for the stations including advertising and
- Process malfunctions and troubleshoot technical issues related to acceptance, minor repair works…etc.
Elvárások / Requirements
- Technical and/or Business and/or degree as well as a first relevant experience
- Customer and performance-oriented, analytical, quick to understand, communicative, organized and rigorous
- Team player and autonomous, reactive, proactive.
- Good knowledge of MS Office main programs, especially Excel. Knowledge of network technical aspects and product supply is a plus.
- Fluent/native Hungarian, fluent in English, French is a plus.
Amit kínálunk / Offer
- A gross annual salary depending on experience plus success-based
individual and team performance bonuses
- possibility to work from home two days per week
- work in a small and dynamic team which is part of a big company
- individual development opportunities in a fast-growing company.
Kapcsolattartó / Information
If you are interested, you can submit your application by clicking on the "Jelentkezem" button. More information and application: Franciska Oltean, firstname.lastname@example.org