Our Partner is a global technology company supplying systems for passenger cars, commercial vehicles and industrial technology, enabling the next generation of mobility.Pozíció leírása / Job description
- Support the Implementation of a strategy, governance policy and sanctioned platforms for Process Automation, especially for the Client's Developers (MS Power Platform), countering the risks of citizen development like lack of control, unsupported software, vulnerability to security threats.
- Work on empowering citizen developers and contributing to a framework of IT services and technical support.
- Evaluate and release new platforms supported by IT.
- Contribute to IT Self Service governance for business platforms and developments.
- Establish a network across Citizen Development communities managing common need of Citizen Developers like Best Practices and demands towards IT Services
- Degree in Computer Science or related field;
- Experience in MS Power Platform Architecture is a must.
- 4+ years of technical solutions experience including 4+ years of in a combination of relevant Big Data/Analytics areas;
- Understanding of underlying infrastructure for Big Data Solutions.
- Stable company background and long-term working possibility
- Full of challenges and high-level professional activities at an international company
- Participation in international projects and commission to foreign countries
- Career opportunities, continuous training program and language courses
- Opportunity for remote work (monthly 1-2 days office presence is expected)
- Competitive salary and performance-related bonus
- Cafeteria with optional elements
- School start support