Our client is Finnish technology company who provides services in 23 countries and it is still significantly growing. They are currently looking for a Senior Revenue Analyst to join their growing team.
Global tech organization sound like your ideal next opportunity? If so, then please read on!Pozíció leírása / Job description
- Perform in-depth accounting analysis, measurement, and reconciliations of key Revenue accounts
- Help document product requirements for accounting and test application of new company products and initiatives through the O2C process
- Leverage SQL, advanced excel, or other scripting and statistical tools to identify trends and analyze data discrepancies
- Provide support in pulling and compiling revenue data for year-end and quarterly audits
- Help prepare flux comments for key revenue accounts, build and maintain dashboards for revenue team metrics for flux analysis
- Responsible for revenue-to-cash data reconciliations for month, quarter, and year-end
- Degree in Accounting/Finance, Business, Computer Science, or related field
- 4+ years of experience in Revenue Accounting/Analysis
- basic SQL database experience required
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles
- Fluent English knowledge
- Must be eligible to work in the E.U.
- Experience with Netsuite, Tableau, Looker, GSuite, US GAAP and/or SOX compliance is a big plus
- Experience in gig economy or marketplace company is a plus
- Any other European
- 100% home office opportunity
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Health insurance
- Possibility to take part in process improvement and online transition
- International environment
- Personal and professional development
- Working in a friendly and open-minded team which is significantly growing
- Are you an Android or IOS user? You will have the opportunity to choose the most suitable technical devices
If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact me!
Kíra Móni - email@example.com...