Our partner is a global, family-owned company that develops market-leading solutions for the solar and automotive industries. In Hungary is about to build its first business service centre to provide business support in differnet fileds (IT, finance, procurement, master data, sales and in HR).Our partners aim is to build a global centre with high value-added and complex processes.
Professional development sound like a next career opportunity for you? If so, apply with your English CV and move your career to the next level!Pozíció leírása / Job description
- Be involved in the transition of accounting processes from European entities to Hungary and actively shape a new SSC in Budapest.
- Post and manage intercompany transactions and inventory adjustments.
- Post bank statements to GL accounts.
- Perform FX transaction, hedging and posting.
- Manage tax postings in close alignment with Tax department.
- Decide on Accounting treatment for deferred items, perform postings.
- Manage accruals and provisions,
- Roll forward schedule of accruals, perform postings.
- Perform General Ledger closing, reconciliation of GL and sub-ledgers.
- Prepare consolidation postings.
- Create statistical reports to official bodies.
- Prepare documentation for auditor/tax authorities.
- Responsible for internal audit controls.
- Be adherent to agreed service levels, policies and procedures as well as internal controls.
- Engage in collaboration with the business and stakeholders to develop a professional relationship.
- Provide qualitative customer service.
- Ensure that all process manuals/relevant work instructions are created and updated on a regular basis.
- Degree or equivalent experience in the Finance & Accounting field.
- Strong GL knowledge with at least 2 years of experience, ideally in SSC.
- Good understanding of a relevant local GAAP and a general understanding of German GAAP.
- General understanding of the overall closing process.
- Fluency in English.
- Expert SAP R3 and Excel skills.
- Experience in a service-driven, customer-oriented environment.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Proactive and outcome-focused attitude.
Would you like to make an impact in a professional environment?
- Possibility to take part in the formation and shape of the SSC processes
- International environment
- Personal and professional development
- Working in a professional and open-minded team which is significantly growing.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Health insurance
- Opportunity to work from home or in a central based modern office
- Outstanding benefits and compensation packages (Medicover, bonuses, extra day off on your birthday)
For further information please contact: