Our partner is to improve global healthcare through better access to medicine. This has driven us to quickly become a global player in the parallel import industry and pharmaceutical services while not losing sight of our entrepreneurial mindset. Our company values; Innovative, Dedicated, and Caring, lead us on our way to continuously look for improvement and further ways to achieve our purpose. Our Partner is an equal opportunity employer; inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture. Join our 1,000 dedicated colleagues with more than 22 different nationalities in e.g. Denmark, Hungary, Germany, the Netherlands, the UK, Austria and Hong Kong.Pozíció leírása / Job description
We are looking for a results-driven IT QA Engineer to be responsible for designing and running tests on software. You will conduct tests, analyze the results, and report observations to the design teams. You may also interact with key stakeholders in order to understand the requirements of the product.
Your responsibilities will involve:
- Create testing plans and drive testing;
- Develop, document and maintain functional test plans and test cases in testing tools;
- Execute detailed system test plan;
- Review business requirements and functional/design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables;
- Perform testing for software functionality, data validations and transformations as well as performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other legacy- and / or external systems;
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements;
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes;
- Create clear, concise detail-oriented test plans/cases;
- Build test library for regression and automated testing;
- Provide detailed reproduction steps and assist with debugging to isolate cause of bugs;
- Attend weekly CAB meeting to ensure adherence is met for transports deploying to production verifying – testing results, approvals and negated risks to the production environment;
- Identify upfront possible risks, logs, and tracks defects;
- Contribute in IT Audits and manage GAPs identified.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience on a year-for-year basis required or Industry certification;
- Minimum of 3 years' experience with Automated Testing;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience testing ERP environments, preferably Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 or Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operation;
- Working with Test Data management tools (ideally Microsoft DevOps and RSAT);
- Testing packaged applications (ideally D365 Finance and Operation ERP systems);
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving;
- Ability to work well with other groups within the delivery organization;
- Active, fluent written and verbal English language knowledge.
- Consultancy background;
- Familiar with DevOps tool;
- Interest in Robotic Process Automation;
- A wide degree of problem-solving creativity and latitude is expected;
- General knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Azure.
What we offer:
- An open and inclusive work environment where collaborative teamwork is a value;
- Support to work-life balance, flexible managerial attitude;
- Abacus is a long-term opportunity; we encourage your professional development with internal job opportunities and trainings;
- In addition to the monthly base salary, we provide you quarterly company bonus;
- Optional cafeteria system;
- Yearly pay raise;
- Employee Referral Program with high remuneration;
- AYCM SportPass membership opportunity;
- Your loyalty is rewarded with Medicover private health package;
- Corporate events and gifts, annual team building framework.
If you're interested, you can send your application by clicking on the Apply button and filling out the form. Feel free to contact us for more information via the following email:
Petra Polákovits - firstname.lastname@example.org
Boglárka Éva Tóth - email@example.com...