Our Client is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. They uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support their focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.Pozíció leírása / Job description
- Software engineering of innovative MPC solutions for improved start-up and operation of power-plants and implementation of these optimal control solutions in real power-plants worldwide
- Setup and verification of transient process models
- Ongoing development and maintenance of software for solving of non-linear optimization problems in Python, C++ or in Modelica
- Execution of projects for online performance optimization of power-plants
- Customizing the SW as per project specific requirements
- Integration, testing, documentation, review
- Collaboration in international teams
- Degree in computer science, engineering, physics or (applied) mathematics (PhD is an advantage)
- Python including Pytest, Numpy, Pandas
- Git and Gitlab CI/CD.
- Non-linear dynamic Optimization with direct approach (Collocation).
- Business fluent English language (if you can speak in German it is a plus but it is not expected)
- Formulation and solution of dynamic optimization problems.
- Solving performance and robustness issues with non-linear optimization problems.
- Transient behavior of (power) plants.
- Model based control technology.
- Competitive salary level (based on your professional background)
- Other benefits: cafeteria, yearly bonus
- Work in a friendly, modern environment
- 2 Home office per week
- Flexible working hours – work-life balance provided
- Training opportunities
- Team building events, fruit days, health care programmes in the company