Cégleírás / Organisation/Department
Aegon is a multinational financial services group headquartered in The Hague, the Netherlands. The company has multiple locations across the globe, with core markets in The Netherlands, UK and the US, growth markets in China, Brazil and Iberia and an Asset Management organization with locations in UK, US, NL and Hungary. Aegon Global Business Solution Center is supporting these businesses with IT, Finance, Risk, Model Validation, Actuarial, Audit and Asset management services with a growing team of approx. 300 people, based in Budapest, Hungary.
At Aegon, we foster a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We are a people business, and we recognize that delivering excellent client outcomes comes from harnessing distinct perspectives. We value diversity in the full range of human uniqueness without limitation, including race, gender, ability, language, culture, beliefs, age, origin, background, perspectives, and experiences.
Pozíció leírása / Job description
On a day-to-day basis, this position will perform responsibilities such as some or all the following:
- Office 365 Security and Governance documentation
- Tenant Security Design
- Office 365 Security Design
- Email Security Design
- Power Platform Design
- Implements and manages security and compliance controls within Microsoft 365 (M365).
- Implements and manages information protection within M365 to adhere to corporate DLP (Data Loss Prevention) policies.
- Working through PIA requests – OneTrust
- Any requests that come from Security and Compliance Team
- Security team does not have full access to Office 365 services and this responsibility would hold the permissions to run reports and work a long Security team during a SOC event.
- Support forensic investigations
- Detect, investigate, and take action on critical risks in your organization, including data theft, data leaks, and security policy violations.
- Understanding the Retention\Deletion\Label policies
- Work with BIGid Project Team to understand and align both teams roadmaps
- Understanding the work being done in the Microsoft Defender
- Own Microsoft 365/Office 365 documentation that sits in the BDR site
- Update OneTrust Office 365 Services
- PIA requests
- Understanding E-Discovery
- Help push cleanup of ShareFile dormant accounts
- Manage - Service Now - Application IT Compliance Data for the Office 365 services
- Assistance with Managing Risks related to Security and Compliance
Elvárások / Requirements
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent knowledge in information technology or risk management/controls
- Excellent communication skills in writing and communication information in a clear, concise manner.
- Proven analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- An understanding of Microsoft Security technologies
- Candidates should possess a working knowledge of Office 365 Services including Microsoft Purview
- Subject Matter Expertise in Security, Compliance, and Management including the compliance aspects of managed services.
- Deep knowledge of compliance certifications (ISO, SOC, FedRAMP, HIPAA, DFARS)
- Enhanced decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Reliable level of interpersonal and communication skills and demonstrate a self-driven, proactive work ethic.
- Capacity to stay committed to the task even during times of frequent change or information delays.
- Four-year Computer Science or related degree or equivalent work experience.
- Must be a self-starter and can work independently or as part of a team
- Select, manage, and lead discussions with customers to ensure that compliance obligations are understood and achievable in the Office 365 Services
- Provide subject matter expertise to business unit data privacy officers with the understanding of various compliance obligations, and working with them to develop roadmaps to achieve these compliance requirements.
Amit kínálunk / Offer
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health package
- Brand new office at an excellent location
- Hybrid working
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- A highly people centric, positive and supportive work environment
Kapcsolattartó / Information