Our partner a part of the largest family owned, vertically integrated manufacturer of analytical instrumentation with a portfolio of 3,000+ products and more than 16 market segments is hiring a National Sales Manager. This individual directs and oversees the organization's sales teams, ensuring that established revenue and profit goals are met.Pozíció leírása / Job description
- Leads, coaches and oversees the work of the sales team responsible for selling in Hungary, products and services.
- Manages all sales activities by defining sales and marketing strategies, setting goals and objectives and holding the team accountable.
- Has experience in penetrating Key Accounts and actively sells our products and services by further developing relationships with key decision-makers and stakeholders.
- Develops in-depth knowledge of the company’s product lines, applications and competitive intel to increase market penetration.
- Clearly defines significant opportunities within target markets and drives the team to ensure these opportunities are fully pursued through our existing products and solutions.
- Provides competitive assessments, product or sales training, or pricing and contract assistance to the sales team.
- Works closely with marketing to develop campaigns and innovative ways to best promote our products and services.
- Establishes sales targets for teams and individuals and tracks performance against expectations, making the necessary course corrections and/or talent upgrades as needed.
- Provides sales forecasts or related reports for senior management for use in strategic planning.
- Contributes to strategic planning, direction, and goal setting for the department or function in collaboration with other senior management.
- Minimum a bachelor's university degree.
- At least 5-8 years of experience in product sales.
- Fluency in English.
- Previous experience with end users, channel partners and Key Accounts is required.
- A passion for science with an attitude of service.
- Good communication skills and proactive attitude.
- A corporate environment with an international background and a long history, representing excellent quality
- Long-term, stable workplace
- Support for professional development
- Competitive salary, bonus and other benefits
- Positive atmosphere and supportive environment
- Modern work environment and tools
Submit your application to me by clicking on the "APPLY" button, but if you have any questions, feel free to email me first: