Our multinational partner in Debrecen is looking for a Lean engineer!
Pozíció leírása / Job description
- Support sustainable process improvement by diagnosing complex business problems and providing recommended treatment plans to deliver process improvements through the implementation of Lean Principles.
- Manage, and support projects related to process transformations using Lean, 6 Sigma and other applicable project management and Lean methodologies.
- Manage and support Lean deployments with key elements of the extended value stream.
- Be able to influence leaders by making a creditable case for change based on their experience and Lean technical capabilities.
- Drives continuous improvement to Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cash.
- Utilizes expertise to facilitate and lead cross-functional process improvement teams to deliver results for assigned areas of responsibility
- Facilitates assigned areas to develop and maintain process measurements and implement controls to monitor current processes.
- Develops rigorous sustainment plans, working closely with process owners, project champions and senior management to ensure improvement gains are sustained on a long-term basis.
- Preparing mid/long-term planning long-lasting operation, cost efficiency
- Degree in the relevant field (advantage: degree in the field of lean engineering)
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in the relevant field (advantage: relevant experience in Lean process development)
- Advanced level of written and spoken English
- German language knowledge is advantage
- Up to date and confident knowledge of MS Office applications
- Proactivity and enthusiastic
- Capacity, autonomy, organizational skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Intercultural understanding
- High level of service provider approach and customer focus
A complex benefit package, which includes the following elements in addition to the base salary:
Cafeteria br. 450,000 HUF / year
- International background, multinational corporate culture
- Development opportunities, trainings
- A diverse and supportive team
- Our office has excellent infrastructure and offers many benefits such as glasses support, training, birthday, women's day and Christmas gifts.
Molnár Barbara - email@example.com+36 30 542 8673 ...