Our client, a prominent provider of revenue-sharing, rights management, and data solutions to the global audiovisual entertainment industry, is seeking a Junior Legal Counsel to join their dynamic team.Pozíció leírása / Job description
As a Legal Counsel, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing corporate and regulatory matters across various entities within our client's operations. Reporting to the Head of Collection Account Management (CAM) Legal, you will provide essential legal support for routine operations.
- General corporate housekeeping.
- Preparation and review of general corporate documentation.
- Preparation and review of inter-company documentation, including interactions with shareholders of various entities.
- Monitoring and staying informed about regulatory developments affecting operations.
- Ensuring regulatory compliance within Hungary and assisting in achieving compliance in other jurisdictions.
- Advising senior management on general legal matters.
- Drafting and negotiating standard legal documentation required for the daily operations of CAM business.
- Identifying and assessing general legal risks related to documentation prepared by clients of CAM.
- Assisting senior management with practical tasks in expanding the business into new areas and locations.
- Bachelor's degree in Law.
- Minimum of 1.5 years of working experience in the legal field, preferably at a multinational company.
- Fluent professional proficiency in English and Hungarian, both written and spoken.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office.
- Experience or background in international environments or living abroad is considered an asset.
- Experience or specialization in regulatory or taxation matters is also considered an asset.
- High level of accuracy in legal documentation and analysis.
- Proactive mindset with strong problem-solving skills and pragmatism.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure (stress tolerance).
- Team player with a professional demeanor in interactions with internal and external stakeholders.
- Performance-based annual bonus
- Home office opportunity
- Health insurance
If you're a Legal Counsel with a background in corporate and international law, proficiency in English and Hungarian, and the desire to contribute to the entertainment industry, we welcome you to apply and join our partner's dynamic team!...