Cégleírás / Organisation/Department
Our client is a strategic partner of a well-known, global company in the Quick Service Restaurant industry. They serve their client's system as a strategic supplier to all restaurants, deploying in over 119 countries and over 35,000 locations worldwide.
Our client provides software development, testing, deployment, and support services for POS (point-of-sale) and related software applications that focus on the overall crew and customer experience, resulting in improved operations in the restaurants.
We are looking for a new colleague to join their Infrastructure Team.
Pozíció leírása / Job description
- Works unsupervised on infrastructure, network configuration and security tasks assigned by the Infrastructure Manager or Architect of IT to the required service levels and complies with IT Department procedures.
- Work and Collaborate with the IT Security team to guarantee that the Security policies and guidance are being applied, such as sustain patch management process, help with the deployment of new security features and requirements.
- Create and maintain scripts that automate IT operations;
- Maintain a common documentation library of standardized procedures and configurations
- Provides high quality infrastructure support to RDI staff, tenants and customers.
- Assists colleagues in the wider team in dealing with peaks in workload in the IT service/support area where necessary.
- Predicting and overseeing infrastructure or software upgrades based on business needs.
Elvárások / Requirements
- Experience of 2 years or more in system analysis, data administration, network design and/or computer programming.
- Must have a good knowledge of the Windows and Linux concepts, Domains, Active Directory and its concepts, and the interaction between hardware, operating systems, network.
- Knowledge about scripting using different languages such as PowerShell or Bash.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; written and verbal. English language is mandatory.
Amit kínálunk / Offer
Opportunity for professional development;
International work environment;
Kapcsolattartó / Information