Do you enjoy building up something NEW?
Do learning, international environment, employer values, work-life-balance factors that matter for you at your job?
Are you passionate about your profession and seek for an exciting change?
Our partner has pioneering technology in elevators, working with unbeatable technology around the globe. Now you have the chance to join the team in their newly established business service center in Budapest! We are looking for true talents, as you and your teams responsibility will be to build up the new organization.
Sounds exciting? If the answer is YES, click to apply!Pozíció leírása / Job description
- Manage manual and semi-automatic postings
- Calculate inventory adjustments, reconcile reports, and calculate provisions
- Handle Balance Sheet tasks, including banking and posting bank statements to GL accounts
- Perform FX transactions and corresponding postings
- Decide on accounting treatment for deferred items and execute postings
- Manage accrual and provision activities
- Oversee P&L
- Lead General Ledger closing
- Own and manage internal operational controls
- Prepare documentation for auditor/tax authorities
- Manage Asset Accounting activities, including master data maintenance and setting up asset classes
- Handle acquisitions, disposals, revaluation, and depreciation in Asset Accounting
- Perform Asset Accounting closing activities
- Identify, evaluate, and resolve issues, including process improvements
- Engage in collaboration with the business and stakeholders to develop professional relationships
- Provide qualitative customer service
- Ensure that all process manuals/relevant work instructions are created and regularly updated
- University degree preferably in Economics or Finance with major in accounting or equivalent qualification
- Experience in accounting (primarily GL in a SSC environment) is an advantage
- Transition experience is beneficial
- Good understanding of the GL processes
- Continuous Improvement and Quality mindset
- Strong customer orientation
- Good English and German language skills (written and spoken)
- Very good knowledge of SAP Fi is a Plus
What we offer
- Private health insurance
- Home office support
- Annual bonus on top of the base salary
- Regular training sessions
- Language courses
- Pleasant office atmosphere,
- 3 days of remote work per week
If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact:
Hesz Attila ()...