Our prestigious partner, a market leader of pet supplies is looking for motivated and customer-oriented individuals to join their Customer Service Team at the newly established Business Service Center at Pécs.
They are animal lover professionals who are passionate about smooth processes and progressive solutions. That's why they look for competent, animal-loving doers who think like they do. Their priority is their community and their people.
Thanks to their boutique set-up, your contribution to their mission will never get unnoticed. Beyond, they support your growth – let it be via foresight international projects or personal development.
Do you like their approach? Do you think and feel the same way? Then apply for this position!
Pozíció leírása / Job description
The company is looking for a motivated and customer-oriented individual to join their team as a Customer Service Agent.
The ideal candidate should have solid written and spoken German skills, along with enthusiasm about learning in this field. The candidate should be comfortable handling phone calls in a positive and professional manner, while also possessing excellent communication skills.
What to expect
- Handle customer inquiries and resolve issues in a timely and efficient manner
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, and chat
- Provide exceptional customer service by actively listening, empathizing, and providing solutions
- Maintain accurate records of customer interactions and transactions
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure the best possible customer experience
- Identify opportunities to improve customer experience and provide feedback to the team
- Hybrid work schedule (2-3 days/week in the office)
Elvárások / Requirements
- Strong, fluent German knowledge (written and spoken)
- Beginner level English knowledge
- Experience in customer service (preferably in B2C) is an advantage, but not a must
- Etrants and career changers are also welcomed
- Good communication skills and being comfortable with handling phone calls in a positive and professional manner
- Willingness to learn
- Solution-oriented mindset
- Attention to detail
- Open to work in shifts, rotated between 8am - 8pm, Monday - Saturday (always in 8 hours, 5 days)
Amit kínálunk / Offer
- The love of animals is the company's DNA – if you have a dog, you can bring him/her to work with you
- Unique corporate culture – you will experience openness, transparency and appreciation in an innovative, dynamic environment
- You can be YOU, the “you” culture will be used across entire company and across all hierarchical levels
- An extremely successful business model in combination with permanent expansion and high growth, even in uncertain times
- Work-life balance and flexible working hours – you have the opportunity use the advantages of mobile working
- Because you deserve it! – Attractive remuneration as well as various additional services and benefits, e.g. employee discounts or cafeteria scheme, are a matter of course for us
- The well-being of their employees is really important
- Your development is important – the company will support you with a wide range of learning opportunities