Who is our Partner?
Our Partner is one of the world’s foremost leadership and talent consultancies. The firm provides senior-level executive search, board search and advisory, CEO succession, family business advisory, as well as leadership assessment and development to the world’s most respected organizations.
We are looking for experienced Full Stack Developers with the capability to contribute towards the building and maintenance of best-in-class, cloud-native user-centric web solutions.Pozíció leírása / Job description
This role will contribute toward technical design and the tactical delivery of an extensible, robust, secure, and re-usable web framework foundation.
What does the role consist of?
- Define, develop and continuously improve solutions (working closely with the technical lead)
- Assist in governing the team’s usage of tooling, code libraries/frameworks and DevSecOps capabilities
- Work in collaboration with Digital IT’s Network, Operations and Security teams
- Test automation (to assist in the execution of quality assurance practices)
- Assist in the assessment and governance of third-party products and services to ensure they are aligned to the Firm’s technology standards
What will be the key skills?
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Computer or Information Sciences or similar field
- 2+ years of relevant experience in delivering complex IT solutions across a broad mix of technologies, platforms and languages (e.g. .NET full, .NET Core, ReactJS, Angular, Vue, NodeJS etc.)
- Excellent English language knowledge
- Experience in a Cloud-native environment
- Full stack development experience (ideally .NET Core and ReactJS)
- Extensive experience in modern Web app user interface implementation
- Familiarity with industry best practices in areas such as accessibility, multi-device and browser compatibilmegity etc.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently within a matrixed environment
- Effective communication skills (internal and external communication)
- Ability to handle sensitive information confidentially
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, intellectually demanding and service-oriented environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with the demonstrated ability to gain the confidence, respect and trust of team members, peers, and senior leaders
- Sound judgment and strong problem-solving skills
- Experience in development-in-test, building test automation, unit tests
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and AWS cloud environments
- Experience building and consuming with API and MicroService-based architectures
What our partner offers:
- To support your career development, they provide you various learning opportunities
- Competitive base salary + Cafeteria + Bonus
- Modern and dynamic office environment
- Opportunity to work from home most of the time
- Private health insurance
If you're interested, you can send your application by clicking on the Apply button and filling out the form. Feel free to contact us for more information via the following emails:
Dóra Zengő -
Dalma Maretics -...