Cégleírás / Organisation/Department
We are looking for a Financial Analyst for our client who is one of the largest providers of life insurance in Hungary.
The job holder will perform intermediate accounting functions or responsibilities
requiring general supervision. Utilizing general accounting and financial principles and techniques, and assisting in obtaining, assembling, evaluating, interpreting, recording, and analyzing financial data. Furthermore, you will prepare financial reports and perform financial analysis as directed.Pozíció leírása / Job description
- Ensures the accounting transactions are recorded accurately and timely.
- Reconciles, investigates, corrects and adjusts accounting information in accordance with aggressive deadlines.
- Reviews or analyzes data for completeness, material changes, variances and other appropriate information.
- Determines appropriate methodology to prepare information for use by others.
- Identifies, participates and contributes ideas for success in relation to assigned work, projects or other process enhancements.
- Understands the flow of information, financial systems, appropriate reporting tools and uses that knowledge to troubleshoot problems.
- Responsible for adherence to the company's framework of internal controls.
- Assist with financial statement preparation and reporting requirements.
- Assist in other multiple bases of accounting and financial reporting projects on an as-needed basis.
- Assist in the calculation and compilation of the divisional forecast, budget and plans.
- May assist in documenting business processes, identifying controls and deficiencies in business processes, testing of identified controls, and mapping internal financial statements to business processes.
- May coordinate/review work or supervise others.
Elvárások / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent education/experience.
- Minimum of two years of experience.
- Working knowledge of accounting area preferred (for example, investments, insurance products, premium, tax).
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing, ability to handle multiple
projects, customer service approach, willingness to take on new.
- Willing to work according to the US time zone 9 am.- 5pm. UTC (3 pm.-11 pm CET)
Amit kínálunk / Offer
- Highly competitive annual pay
- One time-work from home allowance
- Life-, accident- and health insurance
- Health and pension fund allowance
- Hybrid working model (1 day/month in the office is mandatory)
- Yearly training budget, plus a large pool of in-house trainings to choose from
- A fun and energetic, on-the-ground and global team
- Ability to travel across the world