Our partner is a multinational financial services group headquartered in The Hague, the Netherlands. The company has multiple locations across the globe, with core markets in The Netherlands, UK and the US, growth markets in China, Brazil and Iberia and an Asset Management organization with locations in UK, US, NL and Hungary. They are supporting these businesses with IT, Finance, Risk, Model Validation, Actuarial, Audit and Asset management services with a growing team of approx. 300 people, based in Budapest, Hungary.Pozíció leírása / Job description
- Interact with the business (Group Finance) in order to know and understand their processes and (IT) needs. Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Work directly with stakeholders to gather requirements and provide solutions for finance applications and integrations with vendor solutions.
- Provide functional support for financial reporting applications.
- Support and develop workflows within Willis Towers Watson Unify automation platform.
- Execute or assist in resolution of issues. Ensure appropriate tickets are created to record and assign issues and document resolution.
- Prepare application administration documents, end-user documentation, and/or application training to end-users.
- Utilize change management process to ensure modifications or upgrades are authorized, tested when applicable, approved, and implemented appropriately.
- Act as point of contact with application vendor and customer to coordinate new releases, updates, or changes.
- Ensure proper application monitoring is in place and reviewed. Coordinate with technical staff if there is an issue.
- Understanding risk and compliance controls and work with compliance team to ensure controls are met and/or mitigated.
- Work within an agile environment.
- Participate in initiatives and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Accounting, Finance) or equivalent knowledge and a minimum related work experience of 5-7 years.
- Knowledge of Solvency II and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) reporting and consolidation is an advantage.
- Experience within functional support in the area of financial reporting and consolidation applications preferably in the Financial Services and Insurance industry.
- Excellent English communication skills with the ability to work across multi-functional international
- Confident and effective dealing with stakeholders and end users.
- Understanding of programming languages (SQL, MDX) and CCH Tagetik is an advantage.
- Experience with workflow automation tools (Willis Towers Watson Unify) is an advantage.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Excel and Word.
- Well-developed skills in root cause analysis.
- High level of knowledge of standard SDLC methodologies.
- Advanced ability to accept and embrace change and manage through ambiguous situations.
- Understanding of Agile principles and concepts.
- Knowledge of internal control frameworks.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health package
- Brand new office at an excellent location
- Hybrid working
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- A highly people centric, positive and supportive work environment
Szilvia Gal -
Martin Kalnay -