Our partner is a fast-growing tech start-up that provides an easily accessible and affordable insurance service to its customers in the UK. Their fantastic Budapest team is essential for their business expansion in the coming years, so if you are keen to to join their journey towards growth, you thrive in an exciting and ever-changing environment and you have people management experience we are looking for you!Pozíció leírása / Job description
- Support the team with technical queries and resolve escalated issues.
- Ensure the team’s knowledge base is continually updated.
- Oversee team performance and enable key performance indicators are met
- Lead and facilitate daily standup meetings with the team
- Provide feedback to members of your team
- Proactively identifying challenges, pain points and work with the team Lead to resolve them.
- Escalate queries to relevant internal and external third parties (e.g. tech/underwriting/premfina) where appropriate.
- 3+ years of experience in a customer facing environment
- Experience in managing a team, including scheduling shift, managing and overseeing performance, setting expectations and coaching team members
- Fluency in English
- Proactive attitude and innovative approach
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Hybrid working with 3 days home-office
- Innovative tehnology and systems
- Fast-evolving environment
- Feedback-driven company culture
Irregular work hours with late afternoon and occasional weekend shifts.Kapcsolattartó / Information
For more information please contact me at the following e-mail address: email@example.com...