This position is full-time, permanent and will report to the Procurement Manager CAPEX & MRO.
- Work-life balance, working from home opportunity after the on-boarding period
- Competitive compensation package, including bonus
- Opportunities to develop within the company across various locations and roles.
- For the assigned portfolio of CAPEX and/or MRO Categories achieve an effective procurement of materials & services at the lowest total cost of ownership either during Projects / Turnarounds or through the development of Frame Agreements
- Develop, align and implement the CAPEX & MRO sourcing strategies in line with procurement overall strategy and stakeholders’ demands
- Accountable for suppliers performance review and feedback process (SRM for instance)
- Develop proposals towards achieving lean processes and continuous improvement
- Contribute to update, maintain and develop tools and processes
- Coach & develop stakeholders and procurement colleagues into best practices for the procurement of Business Services.
- a Master Degree Engineer or Commercial with minimum 5 to 10 years in a similar role or a total experience of 10 to 15 years of relevant experience
- experience in relevant legal and contractual principles
- available for regular travels
- communicative, dialogue engaging, inspiring, motivating and setting direction for others
- English: Professional knowledge, written and spoken
- Additional European languages are an asset, especially French.
Are you looking for an exciting role where you can grow and develop your skills?
Would you like to work in a people-focused international company with a collaborative and supportive company culture? Would you enjoy being part of our expansion journey?Kapcsolattartó / Information
If you are interested, you can submit your application by clicking on the "Jelentkezem" button. More information and application: Franciska Oltean, email@example.com...