For the safety of our customers and colleges we are working from home, but we continue the selection process. We are still awaiting your application for this position. While for now we have to practice social distancing we do our best to provide appropriate support for everyone during this difficult time, therefore instead of personal meetings we arrange video interviews. In case you wish to learn more about how to prepare for such an interview effectively, here are some useful tips & tricks of a successful online introduction.
Our client is one of the largest online gaming companies, founded in Sweden. The I-Gaming industry has a bright future: Mobile Casinos and Sportsbook Trading are growing more popular than ever before.Pozíció leírása / Job description
- The Backend team works on our customer domain, handling registrations, logins, self-exclusions, reality checks, limits, reporting, and much more.
- You will also be a member of a growing agile team that listens to and implements feedback regularly.
- At least 3 years of experience in .NET /C# with knowledge of the ASP.NET Web API
- Implementing distributed and multi-tier/microservices systems
- Collaborating with teams to create awesome features
- Good command of written and spoken English and Hungarian
- Experience with coaching and mentoring junior colleagues
- .NET Core
- NServiceBus / Kafka / RabbitMQ
- DevOps experience
- Diversity of innovative and engaging projects
- Development and career opportunities in an international multilingual environment
- Great organizational culture
- We offer a competitive salary
- High-quality tech kit provided for you to work on
- Flexible working hours and working from home, subject to agreement with your line manager
If you're interested, you can send your application by clicking on the Apply button and filling out the form. Feel free to contact us for more information via the following emails:
Dóra Zengő -
Dalma Maretics -...