Join our brand new team in Hungary and be a part of this outstanding opportunity. Clairo has a US headquarters with 30 facilities in nine countries. If you would like to work in a full remote setup and you would like to make an impact in the clinical trial industry, then this one of a kind company is for you!
Clario. The Best of ERT & Bioclinica! Two industry leading companies merged together to generate the richest clinical evidence.
Clario delivers the leading endpoint technology solutions for clinical trials. Through experience gained from over 19,000 clinical trials delivered in support of 870 regulatory approvals, Clario fuses scientific expertise and global scale into the broadest endpoint technology platform to enable pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device partners to transform lives. Through Trial Anywhere™, Clario has mastered the ability to generate rich evidence across all trial models: decentralized, hybrid and site-based clinical trials. With 30 facilities in nine countries across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific, Clario’s global team of science, technology and operational experts has been delivering the richest clinical evidence for nearly 50 years.Pozíció leírása / Job description
In this role you will:
- Perform quality checks on the output file(s) generated by study specific programs where required. Compare individual data points of the final output data to the corresponding data points of the original dataset based upon the gathered requirements.
- Communicate with Clinical Data Manager regarding any discrepancies found and documenting all results.
- Work on study documentation (DMP/DTS/LS/EC) under the guidance of the Clinical Data Manager and also assist in getting study documentation prepared for client review.
- Serve as a point of contact for updates needed to the Tasklist or DMActiveWorklist for any Programming Work Requests (eWorkRequest or PRF) that need to be submitted.
- Work closely within the Data Management department on a daily basis to ensure that all items on the eWorkRequest list or Tasklist are being maintained.
- Assist with metrics related to data issues or file delivery as well as ensuring the systems have correct information regarding study assignment.
- Work with Project Management to obtain or maintain client contact information
- Provide assistance to CDP/CDM team for documents, presentations, etc. that require template updates and formatting changes.
- Perform any required validation of file formats or data content.
- Communicate project status clearly with Sponsors and Project Management.
- Contribute to continuous process improvement including workflow efficiencies and associated workflow documentation.
- Assist with routine data sends, if necessary.
- Assist in CAPA issues related to study-specific data management activities.
- Assist Project Management and/or Data Management with reconciliations/data cleaning.
- Assist Data Manager and System Analyst with performing a transfer of study data if required.
What we seek:
- High School degree with a minimum of 1 year in a clerical field
- Or BS/BA Degree in Life Sciences or related field
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, analytical and communication skills
- Experience with Windows and Microsoft Office products preferred
- SAS and/or SQL exposure or experience a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Knowledge on CDISC SDTM is a plus
- Local to Hungary
- Ability to work from home on a regular basis (this role will be fully remote to start, although we may offer hybrid options at a later date)
Join our Budapest team as an Associate Data Manager and be responsible for assisting Cardiac Safety Clinical Data Managers with day-to-day tasks around documentation, data processing and data reporting to the sponsors. The Associate Data Manager will also review clinical submission files for accuracy and completeness.
What we offer:
- A real diverse Multicultural environment
- We support your professional development through internal and external training and certification programs
- Global employee exchange program, meaning you can apply to work in any of our global locations for 4 weeks
For more information contact us at the following e-mail address: