Cégleírás / Organisation/Department
Are you looking for a job in Finance? Do you speak English, Hungarian and Russian or Ukrainian? Are you highly motivated and do you have a proactive approach? Then there is a great opportunity for you!
Our partner is a global supplier of software engineering and IT outsourcing services. You’ll be part of a team of professionals who are ready to find the best tailor-made IT solutions for their multinational clients in various industries and solve complex problems.Pozíció leírása / Job description
- banking operations (creating payment orders, checking bank statements)
- assisting the payroll team by the preparation of contracts with employees, signing documents by employees, transfer information to the chief accountant
- controlling contracts and invoices from suppliers, systematizing documents, and managing folders and registers
- collecting contracts and invoices for the chief accountant every month.
Elvárások / Requirements
- university degree in Economics
- intermediate English knowledge, fluent Hungarian and Russian or Ukrainian language knowledge are mandatory
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar position is an advantage, but we are open to fresh graduates as well!
- ability to work with large amounts of information;
- checking, editing, and printing primary documentation;
- correspondence with counterparties in electronic form;
- responsible attitude to work, accuracy, decency, and punctuality;
- confident PC user, Word, and Excel.
Amit kínálunk / Offer
- Stable long-term work environment
- Competitive salary with a flexible system of revisions
- Benefits and social packages
- Comfortable A+ office in the 13th district of Budapest (Agora)
- Every necessary tool and device in the office will be provided to comfortably perform all project tasks
- Paid English courses and conversation clubs
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Mentoring program, internal and external professional training programs
- Support and care from our friendly team
Kapcsolattartó / Information
For further informations, please do not hesitate to contact: